Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Time flies... when you're multi-tasking beyond your ability

First... thank you to those of you following me.  I'm up to a whopping 6 people bored enough to read what I write.  :)  Just kidding.  I value each and every one of you, and I hope you're not here because of obligation or boredom.  Two big Thank You's are due.  First, to my Mom, Marsha Osman, for being my first registered fan.  Thanks Mom!!!!!  Second, to Erika and Ben Myer.  They were the first to generously donate to the Dream Come True Fund.  That's awesome, and I really appreciate it. 


I know it's my fault this project hasn't taken on the life I wanted it to, or believe that it can.  Here's my line of excuses... 1. computer custody wars, now that my husband has a great interest in perusing Ebay, Craigslist, and Facebook. 2. The launching of my in-home cake decorating business.  If you haven't checked it out yet, you can visit me at www.facebook.com/plumcrazy.cakery 3. Well, all work and no play would make Jes a dull girl... and who wants that?  So yes, playing has also impeded on my blogging time.  We just celebrated Chuck's "40th" birthday this weekend and had an amazing time.


So my vow to my brain child is this... I'll be back soon with a renewed vigor.  I still have a story to share, and a social experiment to complete.


Much love to you all!


** for those of you just tuning in, check out the previous blog entry for the business side of things... i'm just looking for $1 from random strangers... you can send it via the interweb by going to www.paypal.com and sending 100 pennies to jplum1234@gmail.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment